Monday, April 2, 2012

Welcome April!

It's a new month and that brings a fresh start, especially for me because *drum roll please* I'll be starting a new job!  And I'm also moving to a new town in a matter of just 4 days!  No, this ain't no April Fools joke! 
sort of what my "moving van" will look like!

I'm super excited for my new job which is doing product development for a wedding stationary company!  So posts on here may lean a little more towards paper products than in the past, but I'll still be posting about bridal fashion, street fashion, art, & home decor!   In fact, you'll probably see more and more interior design posts since I'll be eventually settling into a new home!  I'm actually not moving to a new town, but rather I'm moving back to my hometown which is excellent because I get to be close to all my best buddies again!  I'm bunking with my parents for the first month (lame, I know!) while I settle into my new job which gives me a little time to find my perfect apartment.  And THEN I get to decorate!  Woot!   Will I live in a mid-century apartment with wide windows, a stately Victorian with interesting nooks & crannies, or rent a rustic old farmhouse on the edge of town with some friends?  Anything could happen.  How exciting is that!?!

Hopefully I'll get a place with a yard, but if not I'll make sure to get a balcony so I can make my own little garden retreat!
Not to get my hopes up, but a fireplace would be amazing!  This is MN after all!
Apartment bathrooms are usually tiny.  Check out this clever and stylish way to utilise more storage space!
I love this look of open storage and rail systems above the sink!
Let face it, I'll probably have to get a 2BR so I can have a dedicated sewing room!
And above all, it has to be a cat-friendly place so I can get a kitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?