Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  This is an especially happy day for me because today I delivered Laura Whitney Couture samples to Luxe Bridal Boutique!  That's right, I'm in a brick & mortar boutique!!   I'm so stoked!



Luxe is an absolutely beautiful bridal salon in Minneapolis that caters specifically to the Plus-sized bride!  If you are above a size 6 and have ever shopped for a wedding gown you know how frustrating it is to not be able to try on any gowns that even come close to fitting!  Not a problem at Luxe, as they carry designer gowns from size 12-30 and now they carry Laura Whitney Couture bridal boleros!   I even designed a new bolero exclusively for Luxe brides!  (I would've taken a picture but I left my camera at the new years party I attended.  Whoops!)   It's a 3/4 sleeve duchess satin number with a little blingbling on it!  In addition, our Buttercream style and the super popular Basilica Bridal Bolero are also there!   Stop in to try them on for size, but make an appointment soon if you are going on the weekend, since they don't have many January weekend spots left!   You will love their stylish boutique (I'm dieing over their Moroccan patterned wallpaper!) and their spacious dressing rooms! Not to mention that Shayna, the owner, is just a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?