Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Monday

So now that we've switched our clocks you can't deny... WINTER IS COMING!

I seem to dread the snow more and more each year.  My darling husband and I finished winterizing the house this past weekend and now I am back to focusing on the brides winterizing their weddings!  Soon, in addition to our bridal boleros, we'll be introducing some loverly capes & coverlets to the Etsy shop!  No need to shiver on the alter or don an ugly puffy jacket to step into the limo. Wouldn't you rather slip into a sumptuous cape or fluffy coverlet as you slip off to your reception?  I thought so!  So hold tight, new pieces will be in our Etsy shop by the end of the week and ready to order for your winter wedding!

This bride would look much happier against the winter landscape if she wasn't freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?