Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Workwear Wednesday

Well I guess I took and extra extra long weekend as yesterday just turned into a day off for me. But I am back today, and perhaps for the first time ever immediately after labor day, it really feels like fall.  We've still got our windows open but it's pretty chilly out and I'm in long sleeves for the 4th day in a row.   I took a peak in my seasonal clothes storage bin and was pretty disappointed with what's left from last year.  It's been a long time since I've been a student but I still feel the erg to do 'back-to-school' clothes shopping!   But I guess for us big kids it's more like 'back-to-work' shopping.  So here's a grown-up version of a 'back-to-school' shopping list!

New jeans:

New Jacket & Scarf:

Plaid Skirts:

Cool New T-shirts:

New Backpack:

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?