Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  With the exception of a bit of sewing work I need to get done, I'll be spending my day in my kitchen baking up a storm for tomorrow big party!  There's going to be about 40 people joining us in our backyard for Brewfest so I've been staying pretty organized by typing out a detailed menu including timing the, er, "courses" and by writing up a food preparations schedule.  I've planned a plethora of food that can be prepared in advance for the most part so I can enjoy the party with my guests.  Martha Stewart would be so proud of me!   Last night I baked these cookies!  They are so cake-y and yummy, like the top of a muffin.  And super easy too!   Click the link below for the recipe! 

Iced Pumpkin Cookies Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?