Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Monday

It's Monday.  I am well rested and ready to work.  I'll be workin' my butt off all week actually because our first big photo shoot for Laura Whitney Couture is on Sunday!  As such, I've issued a self imposed ban of friends and alcohol.  Friends, because I need to spend my evenings in the studio working with no distractions, and alcohol so that I have the most possible energy and also because even one drink with dinner could cause me to slip into a food coma and lose an entire evening of work.   So yeah, harsh but justified.  Also, I may or may not take the time to blog every day.  Sorry but it's crunch time! 

As I begin my week of highly focused heavy production I may need some inspiration when frustration and fatigue hits.  I will keep these things in mind.

*I want to have this poster in my studio when I start hiring employees*
And perhaps most importantly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?