Monday, August 15, 2011

Behind the Scenes of Yesterday's Photoshoot!

Good morning all!  Whew!  After some much needed sleep I'm ready to share with you a behind the scenes look at the first Laura Whitney Couture photo shoot!  This was probably one of the most exciting and gratifying days of my professional life!  To see all my hard work of the past several months come together was just exhilarating.  We had the most wonderful team of models and hair/make-up artists and of course our talented photographer!  For 5 hours everyone put in 110% and it was really a collaboration of ideas and solutions to unexpected challenges which resulted in such a successful shoot.  I was super busy running back and forth throughout the whole shoot but I did manage snap some pictures with my little Canon Powershot.  Enjoy!


Packing up the car early in the morning & heading out. Clearly I am both tired and nervous!

Getting organized at the studio in St, Paul.
Irma and C.C. doing hair & makeup!
Finishing touches ...
Our photographer Ali begins shooting!  Beautiful! 
Switching out accessories...

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Congratulations - that must have been so wonderful so see your creations and hard work come together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?