Thursday, May 12, 2011

Beachy Keen!

Oh Joy!  We've had a little taste of summer this week!  My husband and I finally were able to bring our cute-as-a-button 1963 Mercury Comet home to Minneapolis from my brother's shop and we spent all day Tuesday enjoying it!  The weather was HOT even reaching 90 degrees!  I know, only in MN could you go from 34 degrees to 90 degrees in just 10 days!   But even as our butts stuck to the vinyl car seats we were loving every minute of it because it really felt like summer!  

Summer always makes me think of the ocean and beaches.  It's been almost 5 years since I've seen the ocean and I'm craving it bad here in land-locked Minnesota.  Dylan knows this & asked me "I' know you think you want to live in MN forever but what if I got a sweet, high paying job on a coast somewhere and we could have a beach house?"  I would have a hard time resisting that move!  I love those hypotheticals because they get me thinking, "Hmmm... what would my dream beach house look like?"   The following are my inspirations images and I'd love to use them to bring a little "beachy-ness" to my house here in MN!


I've had this kitchen in my inspiration folder for a few years now!  
I adore the sea glass subway tiles!!!


I would seriously leave my whole life behind if I could live here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?