Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday + Kickstarter Success!!!

Hey guys!  Boy, even though I'm fighting a really bad sore throat I am so happy right now because my Kickstarter reached it's goal on the first weekend!  Not only reached it's goal but surpassed it!  I can't believe that in just 4 days over $1200 was pledged!  I am truly touched, amazed, & excited!  There are still 25 days to go before the deadline and I'm hoping that we'll still raise even more!  (i.e. keep spreading the word!)  It's just so great because now I will be able to buy material and hire models and money raise over the goal will allow me to advertise & promote the line so much better!   I'm so grateful for everyone's generosity!!!!  Thanks so much! 

Click here to pledge your support!

1 comment:

So, what do you think?