Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Oscars 2011 - My Top Fashion Picks!

Okay so by now you've either seen the Oscars or just don't care.  I actually don't really care about the awards but I DO love to look at was the leading ladies wore that night!  A couple trends I noticed were a)metallics, b)sleeves, & c)very few ball gowns.  As far as silhouettes go, the column still reigned supreme with some form of trumpet skirt riding a close second (no surprise since this is a really flattering shape for just about anyone!).   So who were my favs?  Hands down I thought the most beautifully dressed woman there was Mila Kunis who wore a very romantic lavender Elie Saab gown! Runners up are Amy Adams who wore a deep blue short sleeve gown that was surprisingly sexy while being pretty much full coverage.  Then Cate Blanchett, Michelle Williams, Mandi Moore, & Jennifer Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?