Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday!

So anyone who knows me well knows that I'm pretty addicted to thrift stores.  I think it's because it's like a treasure hunt, combined with there being so many good ones in Minneapolis at which to find way cool vintage or designer duds for next to nothing.  Occasionally though I pass on something only to find myself later lamenting over letting it slip through my fingers!   A few such finds include a perfect condition vintage red round suitcase ("But where will I store it when I'm not using it?" I said), an amazing vintage camel color wool coat with a luscious natural fox fur collar ("Idk, Dylan just became a vegetarian. He might object."  Boo on that!) and more recently a chic pair of brown leather high heeled sandals that made my calves look awesome!  I went back for them this morning but of course they were gone and now I'm bummed out with thrift store regret.  But I did end up saying yes to one thing which I might have hesitated over normally, a super cute old lady spring jacket!  It's plaid which I love and I think it kinda has that granny chic thing going. (Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if my 94 year old grandma actually owns this!)
It doesn't look like much on the hanger but paired with a tank and a cute pair of jeans I'm lovin' it!  Hope your weekend is filled with fun and fruitful shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?