Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yay!  It's my birthday!  Okay so I'm not actually doing anything spectacular today and it's a pretty normal work day meeting with a couple clients and so forth.  I'll be celebrating with my friends in my home town on Saturday!  But in the theme of birthdays, I thought I post some of my favorite DIY birthday invitations and decorations!   There are so many out there that are super clever and cute!  Enjoy!



DIY tissue paper fringe garlands by Oh Happy Day!

DIY bunting with baby photos by The Sweetest Occasion
Mini bunting birthday card by HowAboutOrange
Fabulous Fringe garlands via Design Sponge
Paper garland by Hank + Hunt
Amazing fringe branch mobile by Confetti Systems!
Another Via Confetti Systems!  These guys are pros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?