Thursday, February 17, 2011

BHLDN by Anthropology

So the biggest buzz in the bridal blog-o-sphere this week has been the debut of Anthropologie's new bridal collection BHLDN (pronounced "beholden").  This was a long awaited releases and the wait was worth it!  As a designer, I'm actually really intimidated by this collection because, well, it's so perfect!  Everything is absolutely wonderful and I can't think of a single thing to criticize about it!  Even the prices are pretty reasonable for bridal (which is something I can't say about regular Anthropologie clothes!) with gowns ranging from $1000-$4000.   How's a small time designer to compete?  Well, I don't know the answer to that and all I can say is BRAVO to the team who's clearly worked so hard to put it all together, from the artfully detailed gowns to the dreamy photography, I tip my hat to you!  Well done!

If you haven't seen it yet, below is a glimps at this gorgeous collection!

click this for a way bigger picture!

1 comment:

  1. im seriously in love and want to snag one of these dresses & take a time machine back to august 2009. drool drool drool!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?