Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  I think the cold weather has taken everyone by surprise because I am swamped with last-minute orders for weddings in the next 2 weeks.  So I'll be working hard to get as much done as possible before attending our friends' wedding tomorrow!   I'm very excited to attend because she also works in the wedding industry and from the sound of thing it will really be a feast for the eyes.  I'll have a number of other big things on my mind including the possibility of hiring an intern, new advertising, and the Fall/Winter 2010 Baby-Toddler collection for Uptown Urban Craft, which I pumped out recently with a burst of inspiration by the news that one of my other good friends is going to be a new mommy!   Despite all this, I'm still going to try my darnedest to relax and unwind from what's been a pretty tense week.   Hope you all can do the same! 

1 comment:

  1. Excited to hear about the baby collection! I'll definitely want some stylish pieces for our li'l bundle-of-joy-to-be :o)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?